A statement of lost will... he is not my relative you FRAUD


BARCLAYS BANK LONDON
TELEX MANAGER

I sincerely write to seek co-operation and trust from you to enable my colleague and I carry out an urgent business opportunity in my department . I am Mr. Joseph Gazi, the Telex Manager Barclays Bank of London, I have an urgent and confidential business proposal for you, on June 6, 2003, an Australian oil consultant/contractor with some Multi-National Oil Companies Mr. John Howells made a numbered time [fixed] deposit for twelve calendar month valued at US$15million in my branch. On maturity, I sent a routine notification to his address but got no reply after
months we send a reminder and finally we discovered from his contact that Mr. John Howells died in an auto crash.

On further investigations, it was clear that he died without making any will. All attempts made to trace his next
Of kin were fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. John Howell, Did not declare his next of kin or relation in all his official documents including his deposit document in my bank, the total sum of
US$15million is still in my bank as dormant acct. no. one will ever come forward to claim it. According to British banking law, after five years, the money will be reverted to the ownership of the British Government. if the account owner is certified death and nobody comes forward to claim it.

This is the situation and my proposal is that I am looking for a foreigner who will stand in as the beneficiary/next of kin. This is simple. All you need to do is to immediately send me your contact details as follows:

- Full Name,Tel/fax and company or personal account or a joint account could be open in our names anywhere in the world For me to arrange smooth money transfer money into the account for us to share in the ratio 70% for me and my colleagues 30%for you for your help there is no risk involved; I am using my position and connection in the bank here to do all the documentation work for the transaction, we shall implore the services of an attorney to draft the will and obtain all necessary Legal Documents and letters admin and High court in your favour for the transfer, this transfer is risk free guaranteed.

If you are interested, reply through the alternative email address:josephgazi_p@yahoo.co.uk

Looking forward for a healthy business contact.


Thanks.
Yours faithfully

Mr. Joseph Gazi



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR FIRST PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT - I think not!!!

Hope I didn't give my Bank Account details - Scam