Bidding Offer - Partnership Deal: Don't like IT

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Peter Addo, I want to use this opportunity to let you know that we are accredited commission agent to the Government of Ghana on contract allocation to foreign Companies around the Globe.

The Government of Ghana received a Loan of USD120 Million from INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION (IDA) for rural developments and some part of the Money has been budgetted for the supply of the following products to the related Ministries here in Ghana.

The products needed urgently are as stated below:


1.Hospital bed sheets and Pilow cases
2.Lawn Mowers
3.Pharmaceutical products
4.Aniaml Feeds/ingredients
5.T-shirts
6.Stationeries
7.Building Materials, Tiles, Marbles and Cement
8 Rugs/Carpets
9.Computer, Laptop and Desk Tops
10.Medical products
11.Fertilizers
12.Syringes, needles, surgical instruments

This tender is open to all reputable companies from different parts of the world and I am going to act as your local agent on commission basis.

Please, if this interests you, kindly reply back to so that I can give you every details of this project and how we are going to participate in this Bid.

Please get back to me with this my private email address a_addo13@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Mr Addo Peter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR FIRST PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT - I think not!!!

Hope I didn't give my Bank Account details - Scam