Inheritance? Freak email - Scam Again

Dear Sir/Ma.

I am contacting you in absolute confidence that I can confide in you on a huge amount of trust. My name is Barrister Harry Coy. I live and work in London. I write to you in respect of a deceased client of mine, late Eng M N.Green.who unfortunately before his death had no registered next of kin with the bank to claim his wealth Late Eng M N.Green left assets worth $22 million with Abbey Finance Bank plc London.UK before his sudden departure that occurred at Palestine on account of a suicide bombing.

The management of Abbey Finance Bank contacted me to present to them the beneficiary to claim late Eng N.M Green $22 million or the found will be lost to the British government account. I am contacting you to stand as the official next of kin to my late client. I have with me the deposit certificate and his deathcertificate. We only need to get an Affidavit of claim from the British crown court and with my profession as an Attorney, getting the Affidavit
of claim in your name will not be a problem. Please reply this mail if you find this transaction attractive.

Contact Me back via email at:
barrharrycoy29@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR FIRST PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT - I think not!!!

Hope I didn't give my Bank Account details - Scam