Another Fund Transfer Scam

ATTN: Sir/Madam,

Good day to you.

Iam Dr.John Kennedy from Solomon Island. Sorry for my unsolicited email to
your person or office, the reason is that I have an urgent need that
needed an urgent attention. I will indulge you into it without much time
wasting, it has to do with a contract that we executed in my country of
which I want to transfer my own funds out of my country to avoid unwanted
pestering due to my new found wealth.Arrangement to transfer the funds to
USA through a diplomatic means has been concluded. The diplomats will soon
be in Van Buren, Arkansas where arrangements have been made concerning
accommodation and other logistics. All I need is somebody that can
represent me there in the USA when the diplomats gets there in few hours
from now since their flight will be leaving any moment from now. I will
present you as my brother/sister who will receive my treasuries because
the diplomats don’t know what is in the box that they are carrying. Even
if you are not in the USA, you can assist me if you want to, I just need a
representative that will receive the funds on my behalf before I arrange
for things from here to come over and meet you. But the crux of the matter
is that is that I want you as a matter of urgency, proceed to the nearest
Money Gram or western union agents near you and make a payment of $150(ONE
HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS ONLY). To one of the diplomat’s name, Mr.
Carlisle Richard Jr. to enable them conclude the airport formalities and
immigration clearance. I exhausted all the funds I had on me to make sure
I get this transaction to this stage and I just received a call from one
of the diplomats on that flight that will soon take off that they will be
needing extra funds to add up to the one I gave them to avoid been
stranded and right now I had no dime on me because of all the expenses I
had made concerning this and my hope of getting any funds will be like one
week because I have asked around and nobody seems to help and I don’t want
to tell them about this deal because I want to invest this funds outside
my country and that is why I contacted you. The total sum of the funds is
$2.1 million (USD) of which I will give you 20percent of the total sum
which is about $420,000.00(FOUR HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS). The
info you will use to send the $150(ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS) is this:

1.Senders Name and address

2.Receiver’s Name will be Carlisle Richard Jr.

3.Receiver’s Address will be Van Buren, Arkansas, USA.

4.Reference number for money gram or money transfer control number (MTCN)
for western union.

So if you really want to help me, do that immediately or you can go to the
airport in Arkansas if you are in the USA and can go there, I will give
you their flight schedule so that you can meet them and pay $150 charges
that they needed and receive the funds on my name since they will collect
your personal data and forward to me to use and trace you but if you
outside USA, I can locate you when the consignment is delivered to where I
want it because it will be a foreign account that I will use since I don’t
have one when the money will be transferred from bank to bank arrangement.
You have nothing to worry about because they are coming with all legal
documents to back the transaction up and we shall have no problem
concerning the funds.

Reply immediately with the funds as they will get to Arkansas in about
24hours time or things might get difficult.

Regards,

Dr.John Kennedy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR FIRST PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT - I think not!!!

Hope I didn't give my Bank Account details - Scam