Bank Transfer FOOL around - Fraud

Dear Good Friend.

I am Ibrahim Kimatil a senior staff with a bank in Ghana. I have only written to seek your indulgence and help. I wish to transfer a huge amount from my branch to a designated bank account of your choice.

Thus, for your indulgence and support (morally, financially etc.), I propose an offer of 45% of the total amount to be yours after the transfer has been successfully concluded.

Kindly reply me stating your interest, and I shall furnish you with the details and necessary procedure with which to make the transfer. I anxiously await your response.

Thanks and
God bless.
Sincerel yours,

Ibrahim Kimati

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR FIRST PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT - I think not!!!

Hope I didn't give my Bank Account details - Scam