New Scam Email

Nigeria National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC)
Block 708b falomo close.
Victoria Island.
Lagos Nigeria.

ATTN: GREETINGS DEAR,

I am Prof Muhammad Abu of the Nigerian National Petroluem Corporation
(NNPC). I am the Chairman of Project Award Committee (PAC). With all due
respect, I am in search of a foreigner/company who would assist us in
the transfer of FIFTYEIGHT MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES
DOLLARS. And subsequent investment in properties in your country.
In the years 2005-2007, my Corporation under my chairmanship awarded
several contracts to foreign firms for the supply, installation and
refurbishing of pipelines in two of the national refineries in(NNPC), the
contract was executed and the contractors were Duly paid. We now have an
over-inflated bill to the tune of . FIFTYEIGHT MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED
THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS [58.4MILLION USD] with one of the Offshore
Payment Centers Europe.

But for the fact that we are civil servants we are not allowed to operate
a foreign account. I hereby decided to present you as my friend and
business partner to claim the money from the Offshore Payment Center
with your name as the owner of the money.The money was deposited as FAMILY
TREASURES and I will make the necessary arrangements to have it delivered
to you through DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE to avoid having any problems
with the Authorities. However, to place you in a better position of having
a claim to the said fund, I need the following from you to enable us
prepare the necessary documents that will give you a legal backing to the
fund. {1} YOUR PERSONAL NAME AND ADDRESS OR YOUR COMPANY NAME AND ADRESS.
{2} YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.{ 3} A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR ID
CARD OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
You will be required to:
(1) Assist in reccieving the Fund [ consignment] from the diplomats.
(2)Lodging and safe keeping of my own share of the money until i secure
leave of office and come over there.
(3)You have to assure me that my own share would be safe with you.
(4) Advise on lucrative areas of investment
(5) Assist us in purchase of properties.
If you decide to render your service to us in this regard, 30% of the
total sum will be offerred to you. PLEASE SEND REPLY TO INDICATE YOUR
WILLINGNESS IN ASSISTING US SO THAT I WILL DIRECT YOU ON WHAT NEXT TO
DO.INCLUDE .....
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS IF YOU ARE RESPONDING.
THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED ASSISTANCE.
YOURS SINCERELY,
Prof. Muhammad Abu
Chairman of the contract award committee(CCAC)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR FIRST PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT - I think not!!!

Hope I didn't give my Bank Account details - Scam