ATM Card Fraud

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
From: Dr Fredrick Brown,
Assistance Director, Foreign Operation
ATM Card Dept Central Bank of Nigeria
Cell: 234 80 26235326
E-mail... atm_controlunit@yahoo.com


Attention: ,

This is to inform you that your payment has been approved this Morning through HSBC Debit Card. You are operating a CBN account with HSBC London. The visa card is valid for one year, which all statement will be sent to you and also to us. As soon as you download the loaded funds, the card becomes invalid. You can check your balance at any ATM Machine close to you using your pin number.

All you have to do is to fill the Debit Card Application form and send back to me; the form will be sent to HSBC London so that your visa card will be processed. It takes 24hrs or 48hrs to be processed immediately the application is received. Attached is the visa card application form, which you are obliged to fill and get back to me.

Clearly state your cell phone, fax number and delivery address where you want the card to be delivered to you either through FedEx or UPS Call me on my cell phone if you need any urgent clarification.God Bless.

Yours faithfully,
Dr Fredrick Brown
Assistance Director, Foreign Operation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR FIRST PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT - I think not!!!

Hope I didn't give my Bank Account details - Scam