My First Post of Spam Email


FROM CHAMBER OF BARRISTER PAUL EMEKA
Suite 12 , 5th Floor, Bar Beach Towers
V/Island-Lagos Nigeria - West Africa
TeL: 234-70-3504-3013
Email:barrister_paul_emeka@yahoo.com

Dear Sir,

Urgent business proposal.

Compliments of the day and how are you doing today?

My Name is Barrister Paul Emeka of the above address and personal Attorney to one late Mr. Peter Craig a national of your country, he died on his way to a seminar in auto crash on the 10th day of October 2005. My late client was the Chief Executive officer of {African development Oil Company} for 25 years and he was retired on the
30th day of September 2005.

He was re-contracted as a petroleum consultant to the company before this unfortunately incident occurred on the above date just after a month. He left all his credentials with my chamber for the drafting of his new contract agreement that will bind his new contract with African Development Company.

Before his death my client made a numbered time (fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months valued at US$7.5M with the International Trust bank of Nigeria plc with open beneficiary and No one will ever come forward to claim this fund since his sudden death and according to Nigerian banking law the money will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian government if the account owner is certified dead and nobody comes forward to claim it after five years.

So far the bank has just written my chamber a routine notification to provide the next of kin of my late Peter Craig or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. This situation is presently giving me a serious concern as to what I should do to safeguard this ($7.5m) from the bank rules.

I want to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since I don’t want the government to confiscate this fund, we will share the USD$7.5million dollars on 50% 50% basis ones we are through ok. Please I want to urge you to view this mail with every sense of responsibility of purpose and treat your response with dispatch.

Kindly reply on receipt of this mail through my private email address indicated herein(barrister_paul_emeka@yahoo.com) Upon your acceptance to assist me in this transaction, you should include your direct contact phone numbers where I can open communications with you.

Thanks for your anticipated response.

Barrister Paul Emeka.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR FIRST PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT - I think not!!!

Hope I didn't give my Bank Account details - Scam