Scamming your work thru!!! Hahaha

Dear Partner,

Greetings of the day to you, although you may be skeptical receiving this email as we have not met before, I am Mr. Song Lile I work with Hang Seng Bank Ltd., nevertheless I have a business proposition involving the sum of $24,500,000.00 USD in my bank which I know it will be of mutual benefit to us, and I believe we can handle it together, once we have a common understanding and mutual cooperation in the execution of the modalities. Should you be interested, please forward the following to me:

1.Full names,
2.Occupation,
3.Private phone number,
4.Current residential address.
Via this email address: songlile_123@yahoo.com.hk

Your earliest response to this mail will be highly appreciated

Song Lile.



----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR FIRST PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT - I think not!!!

Hope I didn't give my Bank Account details - Scam