A Business Partner Transfer.... fraud!!!

Dear One,

My Name Is Ting Wei, I have been a prominent businessman in Hong Kong till I had my problem years ago, right now I have a serious big business to propose to you, I want you to help me receive thirty eight million, Five hundred Thousand American Dollar(38.5 MillionUSD) on my behalf.

I want the funds moved out of in a discrete manner which cannot lead or connected to me, this of which I will need of capable partner in abroad to make this business legally possible and safe for parties involved, rest assured I can make this transaction work perfectly and safely for us with no risk, you understand, and with your co-operation for the success of this business I offer to you 25% of the fund as your share. Please if interested contact to me as soonest your convenience at my e-mail: ting_wei01@live.com my response be swift and I give you all necessary information on this business and how we make it work. Thanking you much now.


Regards,
Jeslie Chui.
ting.wei66djlme@yahoo.com.hk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR FIRST PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT - I think not!!!

Hope I didn't give my Bank Account details - Scam