Again with scamming someone else's money

MR.MAXWELL NATHANS .
ABIDJAN - COTE D'IVOIRE .
TEL.

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

ATTN: THE RESPECTFUL ONE,

I am MR MAXWELL NATHANS; I got to know of you courtesy of International Business Bureau here in Abidjan ( Ivory Coast ). Sequent to my zeal towards foreign investment and also security for my life and my possession, I therefore write to give you a Break-down of this proposal.

I was the personal confidant to the president of Sierra-Leone (ALH. TEJAN KABBAH) who was formerly pushed out of office by a military coup carried out by disgruntled soldiers. However, when these soldiers stroked His Excellency was forced to run into Guinea Conakry on exile, some of his closest aids left for some other countries. While these events took place I decided to move to Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) with my family and a treasure containing the total sum of US $8.000.000 (Eight Million US Dollars) which was part of the cash left under my control within the presidential mansion where I was in charge of securities.

With the help of an Ivorian farmer, I was able to move this money to Abidjan . On arrival here in Abidjan , I immediately deposited the treasure containing the fund into a private Security Company for safe keeping, although the Security Company is not aware of the contents as they were deposited as personal effects and artefacts.

Right now the situation in my country has returned normal and I do not want to go back. I am seeking for a partner who shall serve as the guardian of this fund with whom I can plan the best way to move this money for investment purposes which is my motive for contacting you to actualise the project. You are required to assist in the following manners.
1) That you shall be required to provide a good Bank account where the money could be transferred and where taxation will not take much toll on the money.
2) That you shall serve as the general overseer and guardian of this fund and all investment thereafter.
3) To assist in providing me and my immediate family a permanent residential permit in your country after the money must have been transferred to your account.

For these services a suitable percentage (%) will be mapped out for you after you have shown your willingness to assist. So if you are interested reply me for further details. Having stated the above clearly, I expect to receive your response soonest as I do not intend to have this transaction delayed any longer since we now have a new government in my country. Please treat this as highly confidential.
Thank you and God Bless.
Truly,
MR.MAXWELL NATHANS


雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR FIRST PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT - I think not!!!

Hope I didn't give my Bank Account details - Scam