I kept spamming and I won Big TIME!

I know that this blog has been seen by plenty of people looking for answer regarding the long list of spam mails stating that they have won something or inherited a large sum of money.

But for today's post I would like to announce my very first spam in life. I never thought that I would be bless by our almighty Father. For the years that have passed me by I thought of myself as one of those few people not capable of planting their seed. Signs and symptoms I have notice which have lead to a conclusion; fatigue, sleeplessness, insomnia (mild or strong), semen quality and other things. I thought that I really could never do it. But hey as this blog niche says: Keep spamming and eventually you'll have great results.

Frankly, playing the poker face all the while has lead to nothing but joy.

Since I keep spamming every night and day I will be expecting to have that great result next year.

So this is just a break from the spamming letter and wanted to let you know that my spamming campaign has paid of.

Hey life is a gamble, a roller coaster ride, "circle of trust" from Meet the FUckers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR FIRST PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT - I think not!!!

Hope I didn't give my Bank Account details - Scam