Im really embarrass! Aren't you?

Good Day,

I sincerely hope that this letter will not come to you as a surprise or an embarrassment since we neither knew each other before nor had any neither previous correspondence nor contact.

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Ming Yang. I have an obscured business suggestion for you.I am here-by seeking your service in helping me recieve a large amount of money and in giving a clear research and feasibility studies on areas I could invest on.

Your services will be paid for, and you will be a partner, if your recommendation is accepted. As a bank employee,Should you be further interested, I would prefer you to reach me soon and finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation.

Please contact me on
my Private email:hangsengbank01@yahoo.com.cn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR FIRST PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT - I think not!!!

Hope I didn't give my Bank Account details - Scam