A game that HELPs!

I do wonder why everybody wants to go online this session. Maybe they want to earn free bucks? or maybe they just want to go online to search something.

For myself, I go online to enjoy and earn. A click here and there, a special task sometimes from a certain company or just work for the heck of it. But most of the time I go online just to surf the waves and play lots of free games.

Free Games such as browser based games, flash games, stick games, mystery games and many more. But a no-no to any girl games specially with no clothes in them, my wife will kill me for sure. Wait let me rephrase that, THAT's FEAR SURE!

I have seen several games that give you dollars on certain winning bets. Such as internet casino games, you apply for free, got some tokens and play. But you need a credit card in order for more tokens if your free ones has dwindled to nothing. Enjoy your games.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scam on Bill Gates name!

Scamming the Dead's Money

Should I take this job offer? Doubting